Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- All emotions are pure which gather you and lift you up; that emotion is impure which seizes only one side of your being and so distorts you.
- If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.