Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- To give and receive love, you have to be in touch with pain, you have to be capable of provoking it and feeling it.
- It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.
- Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.
- My father told me all about the birds and the bees, the liar – I went steady with a woodpecker till I was twenty-one.
- When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish it’s source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
- Loves makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.