"Love is a choice you make from moment to moment."
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.
- Paradise is always where love dwells.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
- Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
- Love is being stupid together.
- Love builds bridges where there are none.