“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last ounce of courage, to reach the unreachable star.
- Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- All men of action are dreamers.
- The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Act as though it were impossible to fail.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
- Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
- Dreams are unrealistic, impractical, demanding — and absolutely essential to living a rich and fulfilling life.
- Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.