“Dream up the world you want to live in. Dream out loud.” – Bono
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- If you have a dream, give it a chance to happen.
- Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience.
- Don’t look for your dreams to come true; look to become true to your dreams.
- When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
- We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
- No person has the right to rain on your dreams.