Every hero becomes a bore at last.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- I want a busy life, a just mind, and a timely death.
- What you cannot enforce, do not command.
- Man is not a rational animal, he is a rationalizing animal.
- Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
- Character is higher than intellect… A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think.
- As we grow old…the beauty steals inward.
- We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing.
- Everything that deceives may be said to enchant.
- Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another.