What you cannot enforce, do not command.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth.
- Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.
- A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
- All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
- I want a busy life, a just mind, and a timely death.
- Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
- No man loves life like him that’s growing old.
- Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
- A short saying oft contains much wisdom.