If I want to do anything, I want to speak a more universal language.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- All creations need care and feeding. Water and fertilize your creations and dreams with positive, uplifting emotions, thoughts and love.
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.
- In the end, today is forever, yesterday is still today, and tomorrow is already today.
- If you are going to go through hell, keep going.
- When you learn, teach, when you get, give.
- I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….
- Little strokes fell great oaks.
- You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.