To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him mad.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- A man is infinitely more complicated than his thoughts.
- I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.
- Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
- Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn’t done it.
- Show me a woman who doesn’t feel guilty and I’ll show you a man.
- See my lips tremble, and my eye-balls roll,/ Suck my last breath, and catch my flying soul!
- The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.
- A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
- I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
- A Student is not dependent on us…we are dependent on the Student.